Second Hand Uniform Shop
- The Second Hand uniform shop is located behind Marist House
- Opening Hours are 11am to 2pm every FIRST Tuesday of the school month. Opening dates are 7 February, 7 March, 18 April, 2 May, 6 June, NOT OPEN JULY, 1 August, 5 September, 10 October, NOVEMBER TBC, NOT OPEN DECEMBER.
- Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or EFT/Credit Card
- Items you have for sale can be delivered to the second hand uniform shop every FIRST Tuesday of the month between 11am - 2pm (excluding School Holidays) or alternatively, items can be left at School Reception
- All clothing/items to be give to the uniform shop must be: Dry Cleaned and Freshly Laundered Any unwashed items will NOT be accepted
- All donations are more than welcome
- All items to be neatly labelled with Name, Address and contact number. The cheque payments will be made out to the name provided to us
- We are always looking for our volunteers for our Tuesday sessions once per month.
- All enquiries to Jo Bourke via email or leave a message at School Reception